Thursday, June 7, 2012







Pops has been dropping us off at the mall alot for "excercise" because all me and my sis do is sit at home and watch dramas all day. Look at all the stuff I've been buying... first I got these MIA wooden platforms for $19.99! It wasn't in the sale section, but in the normal shoes aisle, so I had to ask the lady to find them for me. I got them in size 7. Next I purchased a beaded barrette for $4.99 + 30% off! I loved the colors of it against my brown hair. That morning my pleated maxi also came in, and it was pretty nice for china wholesale. I wore it that day w/ a white tank and black platforms. Lastly MCSL closet dropped off two skirts with me, and I got this pastel Kimchi Blue pencil skirt with zipper detailing. I liked it because it had a pastel floral print, instead of a normal bright, springy feel! ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment