Thursday, June 7, 2012

Beauty Buys

Skin Food Egg White Pore Foam (150ml)

Holika Holika Wrinkle Focus Spot Effector (2 samples)

H&M pineapple print makeup bag ($3.95)

real spacious

LUSH Tea Tree Water Toner (100ml, $8.95)

Has grapefruit, juniperberry, and tea tree water...and parabens lol
It's summer and I worry about my skin so much..it's gotten worse this year, after I started using things like BB cream to clog up my pores. I heard about the Skin Food Egg White Pore Foam from oiseau88 on youtube, who had combination, oily skin like me who was prone to some breakouts here and there. So I went on ebay (who has the cheapest korean skin care items) and got one from zinopark for $12.95 shipped!    I was happy to find that not only did they give me two free holika holika samples (which is a more pricy brand) but also a coupon discount! ^^

Next, I got a pineapple makeup bag to bring all my toiletry items with me easily, since mom recently moved and I'll be switching back and forth between houses. Not to mention going to Malaysia! (where I will probably break out sooo much) It's really roomy because it has a folded bottom, allowing for more space. And I just love pineapples!

Last, after seeing reviews on youtube and amazon, (not the lush website, because I'm wary of things reviewed on company websites, i.e. fake reviews) I decided to purchase this LUSH tea tree toner. I've been needing toner without alcohol in it, because I've noticed with toners like ESKINOL, that my skin didn't really improve, and I got tiny whiteheads often. So I opted for the "natural" tea tree, which has antibacterial properties. I will do a review on this later!

No comments:

Post a Comment