Tuesday, July 6, 2010
The Ladies and Gent of Glastonbury
1. Alexa Chung: Her legs look so good, even though she's wearing flats. Short girls can't do that.
2. Coco Sumner: A SCARF IN SUMMER!
3. Florence Welch: She recently got featured in Nylon magazine for her flowing style.
4. Jameela Jamil: J'adore son chapeau. C'est un mignon chapeau, avec le pull bleu.
5. James Holden & Marysia Doyle: I really like menswear, sometimes more than girl's clothes! I like how this boy opted for an oriental style umbrella instead of the typical ones.
6. Jess Illesley: Her oxymoron of ripped tights with a white cream skirt, c'est génial!
7. Pixie Geldof: She was one of the only few sporting black. at a time like this, I think black stands out.
Now I'm off to Malaysia. WONDERFUL! I hope they give us a plane with backseat tv's.