Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Ladies and Gent of Glastonbury

Glastonbury occurred recently, and if you are a commoner comme moi, you did not go! Here's some of my favorites from Style.com's collection of street styles, including: (clockwise from top left):
1. Alexa Chung: Her legs look so good, even though she's wearing flats. Short girls can't do that.
2. Coco Sumner: A SCARF IN SUMMER!
3. Florence Welch: She recently got featured in Nylon magazine for her flowing style.
4. Jameela Jamil: J'adore son chapeau. C'est un mignon chapeau, avec le pull bleu.
5. James Holden & Marysia Doyle: I really like menswear, sometimes more than girl's clothes! I like how this  boy opted for an oriental style umbrella instead of the typical ones.
6. Jess Illesley: Her oxymoron of ripped tights with a white cream skirt, c'est génial!
7. Pixie Geldof: She was one of the only few sporting black. at a time like this, I think black stands out.

Now I'm off to Malaysia. WONDERFUL! I hope they give us a plane with backseat tv's.

No comments:

Post a Comment