Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Beauty Wish List

Here's some stuff I want to try out because of the good reviews and moderate prices ($8-$13)

Boots Botanics Conditioning Clay Mask
This got a 4.4/5 rating from 97 people, with a 86% buy back rate on makeupalley.com. It'd be neat to try! Right now I have 2 masks though, so I'll try this when I'm running low.
Skinfood Red Orange Sun Pact spf 50++
The description of this says the powder is mattifying, oil controlling, and provides spf 50++; I'm not sure about how efficient a powder will be at blocking UV rays though.
Skinfood Red Orange Jelly BB spf 20++
This is the last thing I've been wanting to try! I'm currently running out of my Skin79, so I think this'll be the next BB I try. It's a gel formula instead of the usual oil based ones; hopefully it'll be lighter and clog my pores less. It also says it's moisturizing.

No comments:

Post a Comment