Monday, April 5, 2010

Moods

Recently mama's been in a horrible mood, because pops keeps bothering her, about certain things. If she's in a bad mood, we don't get to go anywhere ): And she gets more wrinkle creases! I like my mothers yooouung. And she does too! I hope she gets some sleep.

Anywho, we're supposed to go to a movie today, I'm not sure which. I need some suggestions.

I was reading up on Refinery29, and heard about Cynthia Vincent(April 18) for Target (Sandals, sandals with heels, sandals with wedges [I want this one]) - It makes me really happy that Target is collaborating with so many designers! There was..
1.Anna Sui
2. Rodarte
3. Liberty For London
4. Jean Paul Gaultier
5. Zac Posen (April 25)
I'm sure there were more, but I can't remember right now.


Her shoe (Black Wedged Sandal)

Et, je veux un jean trouser. Aussi via Refinery29. I need to find some new blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment