Monday, November 15, 2010

Ma Vie, enfin

I haven't posted in forever! Sorry, to whoever reads my little posts.

I wanted to make a personal post, but I didn't want all those folks at school seeing it, and this website is like a ghost town with those tumbleweeds that roll roll around on Scooby Doo.

This pretty little chandelier on Instructables is made out of a Tumbleweed. Useful little things.

Today I made myself feel bubbly by injecting thoughts into my brain about, you know, what do us filles think about? I was skipping down halls! But I made sure no one saw though, 'course. Je suis trop pathetique.
(QU'EST-CE QUE TU PENSE, QUE APRES TOUT CES ANNEES, IL VA ENFIN AIMER TOI? NON CE N'EST PAS POSSIBLE)
You're a little loser for even posting about this. And stop being a smeagle!
 I miss that movie.
And I admit I listen to asian music, ooh, such a naughty little fille.

No comments:

Post a Comment